Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blogging...

Words have escaped me in regards to blogging lately. And I'm not going to lie, I have been very close to deleting this account on several occations...but something always stopped me.

I like to express myself, and sometimes writing is a great therapeutic tool. I think I have held on to this blog for that reason. It is comforting to know that it is here when I need it. I don't need to have comments or subscribers...I just need this forum to type my thoughts and feelings.

I hope to blog a little more frequently then I have been...but things have been complicated lately so I make no promises. All I can do is keep pressing on...with this blog and with life.

1 comment:

♥ Helen said...

I am glad you did not stop blogging, I am happy to have you here.
Take care.