Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Dress

Remember back in October when I was contemplating my Christmas dress?

Well, I ended up going with a completely different dress then the two I had blogged about. I thought I'd share the ensamble I came up with...






Looking at these pictures I can't help but be proud of my recovery thus far. I really fill out dresses SO much better now that I am past my days of literally being skin and bones....just more motivation for continued recovery in 2011!

Hope you all had fun ringing in the New Year...I'll post more about my celebrations later this week and I hope to read what you've all been up to!

4 comments:

Shell said...

Adorable!

Ms Kayso said...

i love the dress! And you look great!

Dreams Do Come True said...

you are beautiful! I love the outfit too.

Helen said...

You and your dress look beautiful :)be proud of yourself.