In the spirit of thankfulness I would like to pass along a few blog awards I've received.
The first one is the Inspirational Writer Award from a fun loving girl Taylor. Her blog, Portraying Taylor Ashley, is awesome...please check it out! Thanks so much for the award girl! The fact that my writing in some way has inspired you really means the world to me.
I am supposed to nominate 3 other bloggers. Here are my picks-
Serenity and Style
Life After Anorexia
Love with Katie
The second award was sent to me from the uber cool Lindsey at Scenic Glory. Her blog is definitely worth a follow...thanks for the award my dear! I've noticed this one floating around and have secretly been coveting it. LOL, nothing like exposing my dorkiness. ;-)
For the Stylish Blogger Award I am supposed to list 7 facts about myself...are ya ready for this?
1) My favorite seasonal treat is caramel corn. I polished off several bowls this holiday season.
2) Sometimes I buy things at work just to "boost sales"...oh the joys of working in fashion.
3) I was sent to a specialist my senior year of high school to receive cognitive testing. The results revealed that I am dyslexic but also have an extremely high IQ. Near 140 which is considered genius level.
4) I was in a car accident the summer before my Junior year of high school. This caused me to have many surgeries and copious amounts of physical therapy....I actually loved PT!
5) I don't require much sleep. If I get a few nights in a row of 8 hours I'm bouncing off the walls.
6) Although I am active I am also very introspective. I could sit and think (or type) for hours.
7) My hubster is my best friend. He is the only one on this planet that I've shared nearly everything with. And he still loves me! Imagine that! ;-)
The 7 bloggers I nominate for the stylish blogger award are-
And the final award was sent to me from the inspirational Mary at Serenity and Style. Along with being inspiring she is also has fantastic fashion sense! Check this chica out.
This award required me to list 7 facts about myself as well...but I think the ones I listed for the award above will suffice. There is only so much of me you can take in one post...I realise this. ;-)
Here are the 7 blogs I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award-
Morninglight (Helen doesn't do awards but I always include her because she is such a special blogger friend!)
Wow...this has quickly morphed into what I believe may be my longest blog post ever! Hope you all stuck with me through that. Enjoy the awards. You deserve them!