Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dress Decisions

Sooo, being the planner that I am I have already given thought to what I will wear this Christmas. I usually have a few engagements that require formal wear during the month of December.

Yesterday was slow at work so I started looking at the cocktail dresses. Here are two of my favorites-

This is a dress by Hannah S. It is silver...the beading is fabulous!
 
This is a Scala. It is a mixture of greens and golds. Truly unique!
These dresses are defiantly an investment so I'll have make sure I really love one before I purchase it. What do you think? Which one would you pick?

11 comments:

♥ helen said...

I can`t pick one of them - they are both very beautiful dresses. I am sure you will look beautiful with both of them - follow your heart.

anastasia b said...

oh geez that is tough, they are both so nice. Without seeing them on and going just by color, I love the green one. Hopefully you will have two fancy affairs and can use them both!!

J said...

I really love the silver one! :)

sara said...

I'm going silver too. That dress is fantastic!

sEy said...

I love the silver one. I so adore silver color dresses and shirts.

Cindy S said...

I am all for the silver! It is gorgeous!

J said...

LOL, I came back to see what your other readers were saying...glad to see silver is in the lead...I love that dress!

Rachel W. said...

Thanks for your input ladies!!! It is defiantly a hard decision!! And now that I've looked over the dresses again there are a couple others that might be in the running. :-) Right now the silver one is my fav.

Meg O. said...

I am sort of digging the silver one more than the other. For some reason, I am totally loving neutrals right now and I especially love that this is a "bling-ed up" neutral. It could be styled so many different ways. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in either one!

anastasia b said...

Hey I just tagged in you in the 8 questions game! Check it out: http://www.xoanastasiabee.com/2010/10/tagged-in-8-questions.html

La Belle Vie said...

I love the the silver, but the green is so unique I think come Christmas I would be wanting to wear it instead.

I should be honest and state I an not only useless at decisions, I usually change my mind once I've purchased something! A quality my husband sincerely deplores. ; )