Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A (re) Introduction

It is hard for me to decide where to pick up after my old blog was deleted. I am going to do an re-introduction by way of pictures to start out.

I have been happily married to the love of my life for 2 1/2 years. The picture below was taken at my cousin's wedding last fall.


Hubby and I are proud home owners. We have headed up all the renovations. Below are pictures of our living room. I gave your a tour of the LR on my old blog. There will be more house pictures to come because I LOVE seeing inside others homes and figure I should show others mine. I promise I'm not a snoop, I just enjoy taking in all the decorative touches and individual styles that are unique to each home.



I own a miniature pincher named Olive. We have no kids of our own so it's safe to say he is our baby. Spoiling my dog??? Guilty as charged!!!


I work at a women's boutique. Basically I style women for big events like weddings, cruises, dinner parties, etc...I really love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything. We specialize in formal dresses and the accessories to match. Below is a sample of the fabulousness (is that even a word??) that I get to work with!


And that is me in a nut shell. Of course there is so much more which will inevitably come out as this blog continues.
Please share with me more about yourselves...I love hearing from you!!!

No comments: