Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Return to Blogging


Hello lovely ladies,

I am back!

My previous blog "Dancing my way Through Life" was mistakenly deleted. There was an unknown email address registered as an author to my blog...which was kind of scary! So in order to delete this creeper I had to wipe out my entire blog. Frustrating!

Needless to say I was really disappointed to have lost all my entries. Plus I lost all the fabulous blogs I was following and the great blogs that were following me.

At first I was so distraught (I know, I know, I am dramatic) that I thought, screw it, I am just going to give up blogging. But after I settled down I realized that I was going to miss this outlet. I decided that eventually when I had the time I would start again.

Well, this morning I have some time before work, so here I am!

I felt that going with the exact same blog name and layout that I had before would be bad luck (even though I don't believe in luck...) So I have revised my title and switch up the layout a bit. My new name is Faithful Fashionista.

The Faithful part represents my belief in Jesus Christ as my Savior. The Fashionista part represents my new career in the world of fashion.

So I am back in the land of blogging. I hope I am able to track down my old followers. I miss you! And I hoping that just maybe you missed me too. :)

XOXOXO,

Rachel

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yay!! Happy you are back!

cheerchic said...

So very glad you are back!!! Lovely new layout!