Monday, September 21, 2015

Hair Makeover!


Confession time: In the 2.5 years I've lived here I had yet to get a haircut until yesterday. That means my hair, though long, was a mess of frizz and split ends. I NEEDED a trip to the salon BADLY. 


While my sister was here she convinced me that I needed to treat myself and my hubby agreed...who am I to argue with family? ;-)

Here is the before...

I.Need.Layers.

And the after:



It is amazing what a fresh cut can do! The layers plus the dead ends being cut off really gave my hair new life. I am happy I went in and treated myself...I do so solemnly swear that I will never go so long without a cut again. 

2 comments:

انجين محمد said...

شركة تنظيف بالقصيم

شركة تنظيف بالقصيم تعتبر من أفضل الشركات الموجودة داخل المملكة، وذلك لامتلاكها العديد من المقومات التي تجعلها في المرتبة الأولى بين مصاف الشركات، حيث تمتلك الشركة أفضل طاقم عمل تم تدريبه من قبل متخصصين في مجال التنظيف، فقد تم تدريبهم على جميع التقنيات الحديثة والتي تم توفيرها حديثاً من قبل مسئولي الشركة، تعمل تلك التقنيات على القيام عملية التنظيف بسهولة كبيرة، حيث تعمل على تحويل مشقة العمل إلى شيء ممتع وشيق، مما يجعلهم يقومون بمهامهم بشكل جدي أكثر، تتميز أيضاً بتوفير أفضل المواد المنظفة والتي تتميز الشركة باقتنائها، فشركتنا تتميز دوماً بنظافة منتجاتها

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.. unique luxury building