Sunday, August 9, 2015

Update On My Boys

Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I am so blessed to have these fun-loving boys as my sons! To think there was a time I didn't know if I'd be able to have children. But God had a plan and he gave me these two wonderful babes. My heart is full beyond what I thought possible! 


Jason and Jonah are now both 3 years old. Jason will be 4 in October. They are best friends which makes me so happy! I honestly couldn't have asked for two sons that get along better. 


Jason always has his little brothers back. :-)

They have so much fun together.

Jason is my fun loving boy who gets along with everyone. 

Jonah is my strong willed and super intelligent little guy.


Things have been hard for me the past couple years with moving so far from family and friends. But one thing is for sure and that is I have the two most precious treasures with me. I can't go wrong with that! Plus, to top it off I have this guy...

Me and my hubby. 
 Oh, and this guy too! He was my baby when I thought I wouldn't have babies. He is such a big part of our family! He is so good with the boys...even when they pester him.

Puppy Sundae! 
That is a little update on my family. I've been browsing your blogs and getting caught up on what has been happening here in the blogging world while I was gone. It feels good to be back. :-)

No comments: