Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Now Reese?!

I was one of the possibly naive individuals that was shocked to hear of the Reese Witherspoon arrest. If you are unfamiliar with the story click HERE. 


Easy Breezy Style...image obtained from Google Image 

Let me just start by saying I am not the type of person who idolizes celebrities  I am typically very cynical and tend to assume they are not the greatest role models. But Reese? I truly thought that Reese was a decent mom and a fabulous actress. I thought she was adorably sweet and seemed to be professional and have her act together when so many celebs do not. I adored her radiant smile and her easy breezy style...she exuded normal to me in a world of fake. That is why I was extremely disappointed when I heard about her incident with the police. I felt that she was one of the few in Hollywood we could say was a lady.

Now, I realize that we all make mistakes...I've made my fair share. So for that reason I am not going to stop watching and appreciating her work. I still like Reese and I hope the best for her. I just had a greater respect for her pre-arrest.

Was I ridiculous to expect more out of Reese? Are you surprised by her actions?

No comments: