Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Chopping My Hair!

As some of you know, I am no stranger to chopping off my hair. I recently went from a longer style to a shoulder length style. Now I am going to go even shorter! Think Victoria Beckham's stacked bob...

Image obtained from google image

Will it look remotely like this on yours truly? That remains to be seen. But I tend to be super gutsy when it comes to my hair cut. What can I say? I have absolutely no attachment to the strands of dead protein hanging from my head. ;)

I will keep you updated on how it turns out...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

omg, that style is going to look so good on you! I had cut my hair this short (because my hair dresser screwed up) and I ended up loving it. It was too much work for me though since my hair is naturally REALLY curly, so I had to straighten all the time which took forever. But I love it! Can't wait to see it on you!