Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Too Many Cute Wedges!!

In a couple weeks I am going to visit an out of town friend for a nice dinner and a little retail therapy session. ;-)

We always hit up Charlotte Russe mainly because we are obsessed with the cute and reasonably priced foot wear. This spring/summer I am lusting over wedges. They give a short gal like me some height, they are cute, and they are comfortable!

Here are the ones I have my eye on...how will I narrow it down??? At least it is buy one get one half off...and I totally deserve this after all the adoption stress. That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it.

Which ones are your favorites?









All images obtained from charlotterusee.com  

4 comments:

Sey said...

I want them all but the last two ones and the one in red color are my favorites.

You so deserve this trip. Enjoy and have fun.

Kristine said...

i say, the first or the last or the one with the brown straps and the "button" things going down the middle.

Meg O. said...

I love wedges! I wear heels to school almost every day and wedges are the most comfortable for me. I like the last ones! Sounds like a fun trip you have coming up!

Helen said...

Enjoy the time with your friend :)