So this morning I am going to make a list of 5 "little blessings" I sometimes forget to count...
1) The coffee bar I go to every morning. These people know me and my husband by name, most of them give us a discount because we are regulars, and they are alway so kind and friendly.
2) The deck we have out the back of our home. Some days I forget it's even there!! But on a rare sunny day that I have the oppertunity to step out on it I am immediately filled with happiness.
Olive loves the deck too!
3) My husband taking good care of my car. He changes the oil, washes it, makes sure it's running smooth. He's not a mecanic by profession, but he easily could be with his skills. I'm so furtunate to have a hubster with a wide array of talents!
4) My front load whirl-pool washer and dryer. Um, hello, they actually make doing laundry fun. Need I say more??
5) Having a few close friends who I really truly let into my life. I do tend to be introverted by nature. But there are a select few I've shared everything with and I am so lucky to have them! I trust them completely, which is huge for me as I don't always trust easily.