Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog Journal--Day #4--Favorite Book

I am a book worm so making me pick just ONE favorite book is like torture! I have the hardest trouble picking just one.

But when it comes right down to it the book that symbolizes my beliefs in a nut shell is The Bible.


It's pages have granted me comfort in the hardest of times. I know that in an ever changing world this book will always remain the same.

The Bible is a book I come back to time after time because I learn something new with every read.

4 comments:

Meg O. said...

It's incredible how the Bible really does always seem so steadfast and how you can read it with new eyes each time.

Meg O. said...

Yes, I'm a teacher! I teach and direct high school theatre. It's a crazy fun job! Been doing it for the past 4 years. I've got the kiddos who want to be there. I get to have fun all day, even though I put in a lot of hours after school directing plays. Are you planning on teaching? I remember you posting about your current job and it being retail. Anyway, yay for teachers!

~Rachel~ said...

Hey Meg!

I am not using my ECE degree right now. I style women for special events/weddings. I really enjoy my current job so I have not looked for anything in ECE. I know it is in my future though.

Your teaching situation sounds great! It is very rewarding I'm sure. Plus you get to tap into your creative side which is awesome. :-)

Sey said...

Let's add that the bible is a book complete with all the subjects and lessons in life. You had picked the right one.

a BIG YAY!!! for TEACHERS....(opps, I am a teacher too and you're right Rachel it's very rewarding.