Tuesday, June 25, 2013

As you all know my family and I are embarking on a 1200 move from northern WI to southern Texas. This involves an extensive road trip and lots of tropical sun in our new location. One of me and my husbands must have for our journey ahead is sunglasses! I just wanted to share with you Warby Parker's Meridian Collection which just launched. I am a sucker for fashionable sunnies so when they emailed me to explain the collection in detail I was super excited! Here are some of my favorite designs from the collection-





As you can see I am digging the aviator style lately. I finally got my husband into this style as well and he looks totally hot! What are your favorite styles when it comes to sunglasses? Do you like something cutting edge and funky or are you more traditional? Are you a fan of any of the ones I posted?

As always I love hearing from you! Hope all is well on your end of the screen...I am loving my life on the road but I am ready to get settled in Houston. I'll do an update post soon! Have a fabulous day. :)

No comments: