|Baby butts are soooooooo cute! ;)|
- Selling a home has proven to be more stressful than I anticipated. We are moving mid-June regardless of whether or not it sells so I am praying hard that the perfect candidate walks through the doors and makes an offer!
- That being said my perfectionism has kicked in hard core and I scrub and clean the heck out of the house before anyone comes in for a showing. I'm exhausted!
- Home is truly where your family is. I feel that although we are moving 1200 miles away, because we will be together, we will be ok.
- I am going to miss my work at the boutique! I went in for a few hours on Saturday and was reminded of what a joy styling women for their special events has been. I will truly miss my job when we leave for Texas. It is, I will admit, a little scary leaving the comfort of a job I love and totally starting over.
|My babies are growing SO fast! Look at my oldest! He looks like a little man!|
- Life moves quickly, I have to be proactive in cherishing the little moments and not rushing to fast through all these precious times.