Monday, March 11, 2013

TAG! You're It!


I noticed this tag flouting around so I figured why not fill it out? I welcome all of you fabulous friends to try your hand at it...I'd love to get to know YOU better. 

1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?


Pineapple...I am a fruit-a-holic!  


2. Have you got any tattoos? If not, would you like one?


No tattoos at this time...I've been toying with getting one on my wrist that says "New Creation" with a fish beside it. Hard to explain but trust me, it is pretty awesome. ;) 


3. What is your one staple clothing item?


At the moment due to sheer "momminess" it would have to be yoga leggings...my more fashionable side is cringing. 


4. Do you have any bad habits?


Of course, who doesn't? The first one that pops into mind is over reliance on caffeine. That and not getting enough sleep, guess they go hand in hand! 


5. If you were to be reincarnated into an animal, what would you be and why?


I am going to go with an Owl. Basically because I am fascinated by them and because they seem very observant and introverted which I would consider myself to be.

6. Do you think money is happiness?

Money does not equal happiness but it can help a person feel secure and stable. 

7. Are you OCD about anything?


Heck yes! Cleaning, organization, and anything to do with smell. (Home, Car, Breath, Body...it all must smell nice!) 

8. Have you ever been abroad?

Just Canada...for now! I hope to travel more. 

9. Do you speak any foreign languages?


Not fluently. I am working on Spanish though. 


10. What is your favorite color of nail polish?


My all time favorite is Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI. But in general I love a good candy apple red. 

11. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?


I'm happy to just be me!




No comments: