Monday, May 9, 2011

An overdue update

I have been so crazy busy lately. The other "main" stylist at the boutique is having surgery which means over time for me. Plus Jazz It Up orders are coming constantly. I feel like I literally have done nothing but work for the past 30 days. But I am very happy with where I am at in my career. And strangely that did lessen the blow of being childless on mothers day.



If you follow Jazz It Up on facebook then you know that I hired a personal assistant for this summer. It will be so nice! Basically I'm going to put her in charge of shipping orders. Right now I have to rush to the post office before and after work so that I can get all the packages shipped and that results in a pretty hectic day. It will be nice to have someone to take care of that end of the business.

Also, I've launched a new site! Here is the url if you want to check it out- http://www.jazzitupbyrachel.com/

That is all for now...I am sorry I've been distant from the blogging world lately. I hope that will change because I miss good old blogger! It's just been crazy because every time I open my laptop to blog I am swamped with business emails and I never get around to it.

Hope all is well in your world. Miss you!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I am happy for you that the Jazz It Up is going so well :)
Take care. Be back blogging when you are ready, I will still be here waiting for you :)

Meg O. said...

So happy things are going so well for you, no matter how busy! Good to hear your update!

Sey said...

and we missed you too so much! It's a good decision to have an assistant. You should take a rest for some times.

Glad to hear from you! Hope the stylist would get better soon.

Heather & Justin said...

I know all about be childless on mother's day. keep your chin up, and surround your life with work and other beautiful things! thanks for the sweet inspiration, and blogging when you can!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com