Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Poor Doggy

My pup Olive ate about 1/2 cup of milk chocolate M&M's yesterday. Chocolate is supposedly toxic to dogs so as you can imagine I was freaking out!

Just look at my poor baby...


Defiantly not his normal spunky self!

Thank God after a little nap, some water, and some play time he threw up most of the chocolate and is back to normal. Does anyone else have a dog who has radded your chocolate stash?

22 comments:

Jessica said...

aww, glad he's okay! I'm visiting from the blog hops and am now your newest follower! I hope that you will stop by my blog to check it out! I have a great giveaway ending friday with really low entries.
www.jessica62286.blogspot.com

Danielle @ "We Don't Have It All Together" said...

OH NO!! Glad he threw it up!!

Hi, new follower here!

I have 2 giveaways going on if you're interested: We Don't Have It All Together

msposh said...

Hi!
Seems like every dog has done that at sometime.
I'm stopping by from the Wednesday hops to say hello and to follow.
Have a great Wednesday!
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/11/welcome-wednesday-friends.html

Ms Kayso said...

awww poor little baby. How cute is he?!

Trisha @ 3 Four and Under said...

Oh no! I'm glad that he's okay! Thanks for following at Follow Me Wednesday! I'm following you back!

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm your newest follower.

Inspiring You To Save

ChicnSavvy said...

Out Blog Hopping this Wednesday! I am a new follower would Love for you to come follow me :-)

By the way love your doggie! Super cute!!

http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/

Bobbi said...

what a sweet little dog! I miss mine :( I found you on the blog hop. Your stuff is cute! I'm a dreamer too! I'm now following you from http://datssoucte.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays! BJ

Coffee Please!?! said...

we have boxers who LOVE chocolate! Love your blog! Following you from today's Follow Me Wednesday!

April said...

i'm following from wandering wednesday!! i hope you can visit my blog and follow back :)

poor pup!! i hope he perks back up!

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

curlie girlie said...

I don't have a dog but I can imagine that would be scary! Glad he's ok.
I'm your newest follower, I found you through the Follow Me Wednesday blog hop. Come follow me too! :)
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

♥ helen said...

I`m so happy to hear he is back to normal. He is a beautiful dog.
My friend`s puppy ate a chocolate and he became very ill. With help from the vet her puppy is fine now.

Mommy B said...

Awww poor baby!! I hope he feels better!!!

Happy Hump Day!! xoxo from The Adventures of Mommy B!!

Rachel R. said...

Thanks for linking up at the Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop! I'm already a follower of your blog :)

Awww, poor pup! Our black dog ate a batch of chocolate chip cookies cooling on the counter once, luckily it turned out fine.

http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

Miss Sara said...

Nope, no pets here.

Glad yours is OK! :)

Meg O. said...

Awww! Poor baby!!! That's terrible!! Glad he got it all up, though. Hope he's back to his normal self ASAP!!

jrdnc88 said...

Glad your puppy is ok. I hate when my cats get sick.
I'm following you from the Relax and Make Friends blog hop. Hope you will follow me too. :)

Natalie said...

Hi! Found you over at the Wednesday blog hop over at 4 Three and Under. Happy to be your newest follower! :)

http://www.vereen-davis.blogspot.com

lindsay said...

so glad that your pup is okay...it's so scary when they get into things they shouldn't. our pup (a 140 lb great dane!!) just recently got into that santas coal gum (a white elephant christmas present).

i didn't really know what to expect, but she ended up being okay. luckily she has not gotten into chocolate...we really need to watch what we put on our counters! :)

have a lovely day!!

Mika said...

Oh no! I'm glad he's okay.
I'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika

Amanda @ Tall Glass of Water said...

Awww! We left our Halloween bowl out overnight and our boxer Pearl got into it. Ate some Almond Joys and Reece's cups. Wrappers and all! She threw up and pooped all over the place. I was so worried but she's fine now. Glad your little one is feeling better!

Ryan said...

While camping my Min Pin snuck a hersey bar while we were making smores. She puked for four hours. Ugh!

Found your blog today. I like it.

Ryan
http://marvelousminutia.blogspot.com/